The Parallel Learning Trust works with young people, school and families to offer the best alternative education solutions to fit their needs.
This can be through a range of approaches, each tailored to meet the young people’s needs:
- Full-time education to children permanently excluded from primary school
- Full-time education to children permanently excluded from secondary school
- Full-time education for children of primary and secondary school age, who are missing education
- Interim placements for children at primary and secondary school age, with statements of Special Educational Needs (SEN), who are awaiting special school provision
- Early intervention placements
- Early intervention behaviour support
- Behaviour support through education psychology and psychotherapy
- Parenting support (one-to-one or group work)
We work in partnership with schools, parents and other agencies to provide the best possible alternative education for the young people we work with. This section is about how our schools provide this.